Thursday, February 16, 2017

Worth Reading - February 16, 2017

I'm a fan of Canadaland in general. This episode of Short Cuts combines a lot of things that are driving me crazy lately. They discuss the terrorist attack in Quebec, the Trudeau brand vs. reality, and Rebel Media's toxic impact on our discourse. You might need a drink after.

How Trudeau sold out to Trump. 

The Toronto Star interviewed John Oliver about his show and impact

Canadian Conservatives shame themselves for not backing a simple motion saying that discrimination against and fear of Muslims is bad. 

A dam in California is about to fail. Strong Towns uses it as a point to emphasize the need to focus on maintenance

To improve our cities and save our cities, we must love our cities


It's already late so let's call it there for now! If anyone has a lead on a job they think I would be good at, I'd definitely by happy to apply! My prolonged underemployment is getting me down. 

No comments: