Thursday, December 7, 2017

Worth Reading - December 7, 2017

Short list this week as I didn't spent a lot of time reading any fresh news. Apologies.

My local newspaper visited my barber to talk politics. I am sad my dad and I didn't go in for a trim that day. 

I spoke about this in my Tuesday post. Chantal Hebert writes that the Conservatives risk turning their attack into Finance Minister Morneau into character assassination

This is from a couple of months ago, but Strong Towns brought it into circulation again. The difficulty in labour mobility is hampering the economy

Andray Domise writes that the middle in politics is collapsing

There have been rumours and whispers that President Trump might be unwell. I think that's unlikely to be the case except for his clear narcissism.


No comments: